American Fence Company of Sioux City, IA: History and Reputation in Fencing
For over 55 years, American Fence Company of Sioux City has provided homeowners, fence contractors, architects and engineers with the best installations and materials in fencing. Our incredible history and status have put us above the rest as Nebraska’s choice fence contractor.
We’re in Your Backyard
We have to have a huge inventory because we serve a large area. Our Sioux City area branch is proudly serving the following cities in Nebraska: La Vista, Papillion, Offutt Air Force Base, Boys Town, Ashland, Fremont, Ralston, Blair, Gretna, Wahoo, Valley, and Plattsmouth.
Fencing for Everyone
No matter what you need us for, we’ve got your back. Due to the several different types of demand in the fencing industry, we proudly offer four different fencing services: residential contracting, commercial contracting, gate access control and material sales.
Largest Inventory in the Midwest
With over 18 acres of fence material inventory across the Midwest, we have all the necessary materials to bring any fence project of yours to life. Our inventory of fencing materials includes wood, vinyl, chain link and ornamental, as well as all the materials needed for high security barbed wire fencing, k-rated vehicle restraints, automated gates and more. We also sell wholesale for anyone who is confident enough to install their fence themselves.
Safe and Efficient Sioux City Fence Installation
American Fence Company of Sioux City ensures that your Sioux City fence installation project is handled efficiently and safely. We are proud to deliver high quality fences in Sioux City while ensuring the safety of our clients and of our workers.
- Safety. In constructing a fence in Sioux City, our fence installers wear PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), including safety vests and glasses, gloves, and boots. Our staff abides by our motor vehicle safety, fire prevention, hazard communication, and respiratory protection plans. American Fence Company of Sioux City’s insistence on safety has earned us an Experience Modification Rate of 0.73.
- Certification Program. Our Sioux City fence installation staff is trained in all aspects of fence installation, knowledgeable about the building of various fence types (chain link, vinyl, ornamental, etc.) as well as welding, setting fence posts — not to mention installing fasteners, fence gates, and gate accessories.
- Professionals. American Fence Company of Sioux City’s fence installation experts are not only knowledgeable but passionate about the industry they work in. They’ve made fence installation their life trade, so when you hire us to build a fence for you, you work with a team who loves their job and knows fencing inside and out.
- Equipment. Only high quality fence installation equipment is used by American Fence Company of Sioux City. We also have a team of in-house mechanics, who make sure our equipment stays in great functional shape, so we can continue to produce excellent fences in Sioux City.
- Installation Process. Your fence project is assigned an identifying project number and, if requested, our staff will perform survey field work. Public utility locates will be called. Our superintendent will stake out the job site. Posts are set and we will generate an as-built and material list for the fence. Materials are procured, fabricated, and packaged. Then our installation crew will build your fence.
- E-Verification. All of our employees are e-verified and authorized to work in the United States.